A punch drunk at Reunions. No, no! Not a punch drunk, but a punch that is drunk (as in past participle of drink you know, drinked.)
~ 3 6 oz. cans frozen limeade
~ 3 12 oz. cans apricot nectar
~ 1 46 oz. can pineapple juice
~ 3 2 liter bottles of ginger ale or 7-Up. Can be diet.
~ Massive quantities of grain alcohol or moonshine is optional - but highly recommended
* Make sure all is icy cold and mix it all up in a great big ole bowl.
* You can even fill a couple of the soda bottles with water and freeze em. Then cut the top off and add the chunk to the bowl.
* You could make an ice ring of pineapple slices by putting the slices in a ring mold and adding ginger ale or 7-Up. Let it freeze then float in the punch.
* Warning!! Warning!! Grain alcohol and moonshine are not only highly flammable, but will melt the fruit ring quickly, so drink fast!
* Number of servings: about 50 unless what's his name shows up!
* Prep Time: five minutes (plus refrigerator time)